Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Time to Craft - Seasons

At My Time to Craft Challenge is to make something using the theme "SEASONS". You can pick on season or use them all! And the prize is a lovely Magnolia stamp!!
I am not entirely happy with it but I was stuck with two thoughts. One I wanted it to look like a window and two I wanted to use this stamp set by Hero Arts. So trying to work with that was less the easy. I am entering it in the challenge but will end up in my "what was I thinking" pile! Any thoughts on how to make this look better?

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What beautiful colours you used. Great card and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Joanna said...

I think your Card is beautiful. I love the colors.

paylin said...

This is a lovely card, those colour are great and I love your stamp for the challenge. thanks for your comments on my blog.

Have a great day
Regards,
X

Kari said...

Great card! The colors are very fun!!

Bev said...

Great card - neat idea and wonderful colours

Lesley said...

Lovely card and great colours, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jo said...

Great idea, those stamps are FAB. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Maureen said...

I think it's pretty! Love the stamps you used for all the seasons!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Great Richelle, really good idea, thanks for taking part!