Friday, April 4, 2008

What Sesame Street Character are you?

I find this funny! I AM totally cookie monster...he was my favorite character! But I dont like the "crazy eyes" comment. What is that all about!?!



You Are Cookie Monster



Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"


2 comments:

Aura said...

Ha Ha, this was fun!! Apparently I am Big Bird. I would pretty much have to agree as well. Have a great day

nessy said...

yes -i am the cookie monster as well - no surprise there then!! what a fun quiz!
vanessa xx