Friday, April 18, 2008

More blog hopping...

Hi everyone...thanks for all the kind help...I guess I am kinda prisoner to Blogger right now...they are having problems with there photo uploader and are "fixing" it but no estimated time it will be fixed...SOOO I have been blog hopping and online shopping!! Kinda goes together...LOL

I came across Tara's Design Blog and she is giving away some blog candy in the form of a Magnolia stamp! I would LOVE to win this since I dont have a Magnolia stamp so I am going to try my luck. All you have to do is link her site on yours and leave a comment on her blog...so easy!! Wish me luck!

Also, TracieJane at PinkAngel is having a birthday and is celebrating with blog candy...some really neat blog candy! Check her site out she has really great stuff....just link her site to yours and leave a comment on her blog and you have a chance...Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

jo said...

hope it gets fixed soon, jo x