Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whew....what a busy couple of weeks!

Well I have been "offline" for a few weeks. Life has been getting in the way of my card making!

My youngest he had his 8th birthday on Sunday Mar 16th - he was actually born on St.Paddys day. So we had a little get together at grandmas.
The friday before he took a friend from school and we went to see "Horton hears a Who". I loved the movie...it was very funny...a must see if you have kids!

Here is my little "baby" with my sisters dog. He loves to care him around....and I have to say the dog loves it too!

Then the next thing I knew Easter was upon us. I had it at my house....so cleaning was on the menu...lol. Dinner, Easter egg hunt..it was great fun!

So I should be back to posting again soon..

2 comments:

Angie C said...

Awwwr, they are both cuties Richelle

Maureen said...

They are adorable!!