Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Challenge Blog - House Mouse Monday!

I ran across a new challenge blog....called House Mouse Mondays....dedicated to all things House Mouse. I missed the first challenge but was able to make the second one. The theme is "lace".
We would like to see the use of lace on your projects, this could be paper lace, frilly lace a shoe lace!! Just let your imagination go wild!!

I don't have much lace stuff but I do have a Friskars punch called "lace" so thought that would work! I also used one of my new HouseMouse Christmas stamps. Background paper is from Debbie Mumm called Harvest & Holiday.


Thanks for visiting.

13 comments:

Janneke said...

Hreat card ;)

Emma said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors, the sweet image, and the old fashion look to it! Great job!!!

Lori Barnett said...

VERY CUTE!! Glad you found us and got to play :) Tomorrow is challenge #3 and I hope you get to play!

Stacy Morgan said...

Too cute, great faux lace. Glad you got to play, hope to see you again tomorrow!

Heather said...

Great job with this. Super adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. I love HouseMouse! :-) xxx

Kari said...

Super cute card!! Love the little mouse!!! Very fun!

Karen said...

Love this esp the colours you've used and the plains over the patterned.

jo said...

its such a stunner, very big huggs jo x

Lesley said...

Lovely card xxx

Gia Harvey said...

Very cute mouse!

Angie C said...

Aawwwrr this is soooo cute