Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Soft Furnishings

Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog.
This week the theme for the challenge is
Soft Furnishings
you can use fabric, ribbon, stitching, buttons etc, anything you can find on the soft furnishings in the home ie curtains, cushions, sofas etc.

I used my new Lilac Designs Snowgirl stamp set. She is so cute hugging her snowman! I wanted to use some bright colors so I went with a hot pink and a bright turquoise. Love the colors. I tried matching the cs colors to the ink colors I used to color the image. And since the theme is soft furnishings I used some lace ribbon and some pink rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the lace ribbon. Such a cute card.

Kari said...

Super cute card! Love the image and the lace ribbon!

Deb said...

BEautiful card, love the lace, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Angie C said...

Lovely card Richelle, love the lace down the edge and a great image too.
hugs
Angie

Maureen said...

Love the bright colors and that pretty lace!