Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Time to Craft - Numbers

I recently got this wonderful stamp that I HAD to have! I haven't inked it yet..I guess I was waiting for the right time. Well I decided to use it for the My Time to Craft challenge. The theme is numbers.

I first inked the stamp with versamark and then covered with brown embossing powder. Used my heat gun to heat it up and to my suprise it made it into a coppery shiney color. Cool! I then layered it over a Cuttlebug embossed brown cs and a crinkley golden cs. No sentiment. I just dont have the right one. I am not sure what I am looking for but nothing I have seems to fit. Maybe I just wont use one!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Maureen said...

Really gorgeous and I don't think it needs a sentiment at all!

Kari said...

Beautiful card!! I love the copper! What a fun suprise!! I also love the swirls!!!

Heather said...

This is really beautiful!!

Jo said...

I can see why you HAD to have the stamp, it's FAB! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

nessy said...

lovely elegant stamp ~ makes a gorgeous card!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Such a elegant image. I love the copper...adds such a special touch. Gorgeous card!!!

Lesley said...

Lovely card, fab stamp, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Joanna said...

Wow what a gorgeous card you made. This one doesn't need words :)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, and a fab take on the challenge.
Cathy xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous as it is: Love the colours.