Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge - In Stitches

This week's challenge over at My Time to Craft is - In Stitches. Try sewing stitches, embroidery, Faux stitches, stamped or hand drawn. You can make a Card, Tag, ATC, Skinny, Scrapbook page, Fatbook Page (4x4) Gothic Arch, Moo Mini card, Skinny, Inchie or Altered Art.
I don't have a stencil or a machine so I did the stitches by hand. I hope it looks ok!
I didn't put too much on this card I didn't want to cover up the pretty background paper from K&Company. I hand drew stitches around the scalloped paper in magenta. I also did hand stitches in magenta on the pink paper that the sentiment is on. You can't tell but I put 3-d foam behind the block that have the flowers on them to "pop" them off the card.

Here is a close up of my stitches.


Thanks for looking everyone!

9 comments:

Angie C said...

Wow, this is such a very pretty card Richelle. I love the paper you have used and those flowers look great

Tina said...

fantastic card!

Jo said...

Very pretty indeed! The stitching looks great. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

made by fifi said...

beautiful card - thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Heather said...

I love the card and your stitching looks great.

Sian said...

Lovely card, really pretty

Lesley said...

Lovely card Richelle - thanks for doing our challenge this week xxx

SBS-13

Gia Harvey said...

Love the colours Richelle!

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part this week, great work!