Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Time to Craft Challenge - Tickled Pink

I found this new challenge site and thought I would give it a try since the theme is Pink (one of my favorite colors!)

So I went thru my cardstock and settled on K&Company(Marcella-Sugar). I used some pink Martha Stewart adhesive ribbon(love that stuff!) and used my new toy(Cricut Cutting machine) to cut the flowers. Stamped a Happy Birthday with Pink Passion from SU. Finished it off with some pink brads from Making Memories.


Here is my card:

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Very pretty card - thanks for joining us this week!

Heather said...

You card is really pretty!!

Tina said...

A very beautiful card!

Lesley said...

Lovely card Richelle - thank you for doing our challenge this week xxx

SBS-13
Lesley!!

Coley said...

Cute card - dosent get much more pink than this xx

Gia Harvey said...

Very pretty - I love pink!

Jo said...

Great card, the K&Co papers are very pretty :o)

Sian said...

Really pretty card

Unknown said...

Great work hun X

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, we love your design!