Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cute Card Challenge and Beate's Sketch Challenge

Once again I am combining two challenge. Beate's weekend sketch challenge was to use this sketch.

And the Cute card Challenge was to use "people, person etc" in your card.

I had just got this cute little cowgirl stamp that says "Howdy" on it. Perfect for the people part! I colored her boot and hat red and her dress brown. So then matched those colors with the color of paper. Found a piece of print paper that also matched.

So this is what I came up with. Thanks for looking!



Cardstock-solid-The paper company, print-DCWV. Stamp-Wordsworth by Rubber soul.

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this gorgeous. Stunning card.

Cecilia said...

This is nice card!

t.tiina38

my blog:
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, thats a great stamp

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wonderful and great

Heather said...

Really cute card!

Unknown said...

very cute card!! :)

MB said...

Howdy!! I like the cowgirl card. Real cute. MB

nessy said...

this made me smile!! love the colours and fab image!!!
vanessa xx

Angie C said...

Great card and love the cowgirl stamp

Heather said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Well done! What a fun stamp! Thanks so much for sharing! :D

Aura said...

I love the cowgirl!! What brand stamp is that?