Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beate's Weekend Challenge #39


Here was they sketch for Beates Weekend Challenge.

I knew I wanted to use my new stamp that says" sending you a Great Big Hug". Loved how it was going in a circle. I initially started the card in a darker blue but it started to become a dark card. And for such a sweet sentiment decided on the bright turquoise color and brown tones, just seemed light and bright. Happy colors!

Cardstock: blue and dotted -DCWV, brown-Pressed petals. Ink - Studio G. Buttons-Colorbok.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!
Hugs and smiles

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Very happy colors! Nice card!

Maureen said...

Very nice! Love the color combo!

nessy said...

love the card!! lovely colours!!
thanks for comments on my blog
vanesa xx

Unknown said...

Fab card - great colours

SBS-13

Lesli said...

Wonderful card - great sketch :)

Karen said...

So effective! Love the colours and great stamp.

Aura said...

Hey, new to your blog and thanks for your comment on mine. I loved that stamp!! Hugs all around!!